What are those?
Those are Doritos.
seriously though, what the fuck are those?!
doritos. its an old bag design i know.
seriOUSLY GUYS THOUGH WHAT THE FUCKARE THOSE THINGS THEY’RE FREAKING ME THE FUCK OUT PLEASETELL ME THEYRE NOT ACTUALLY REAL
“nacho cheese” flavoured doritos brand corn chips
i reblog this post on sight
LET ME BE THE ONE TO RUIN THE PURPOSELY STUBBORN CHAIN OF REBLOGS AND EDUCATE THOSE WHO ACTUALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT THESE ARE.
These are Giant Isopods, and yes they do exist; 100% r-e-a-l.
Where do these creatures lurk you may ask? They live waaaaay down in the depths of the ocean somewhere between 550-7,000ft. deep. You’ll probably never have the chance to see one of these crawling fossils… ;A;
Now, you think going a few hours without food is bad?
Even when you do actually have food in your house, but it doesn’t appeal to you?WELL THESE CRITTERS RIGHT HERE CAN GO FOUR YEARS WITHOUT ANY FOOD. WHEN THEY DO FIND FOOD THEY GORGE THEMSELVES TO IMMOBILITY.
I should also mention that these things are recorded as being around since before the continents even split.
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE GIANT ISOPOD!
New question why are the giant isopods now on land eating doritos
Creativity challenge: You have to entertain 10 kids for 10 hours. You get 100 dollars at an office supply store. What’s your plan?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IF NOT ENJOY YOUR DAY BECAUSE YA, YOU KNOW LIFE, YOU’RE DOING IT RIGHT
- bisexual with a preference for the same sex does not mean "one foot out of the closet."
- bisexual with a preference for the opposite sex does not mean "trying to get attention."
- lesbian does not mean "masculine."
- gay does not mean "feminine."
- transgender does not mean "going through a phase."
- transsexual does not mean "a disappointment." nor does it mean "gender identity confusion."
- asexual does not mean "prude."
- demisexual does not mean "prude."
- pansexual does not mean "easy."
- heterosexual does not mean "normal"
- Your does not mean "you are"
Wow. Much analytic. So differentiable.
—Complex analysis instructor (via mathprofessorquotes)